Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is this a UTI?

stinging sometimes when i urinate, and sometimes a feeling of never quite emptying my bladder. sometimes i also have acute abdominal pain on the left side by my waist.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not necessarily.  You need to see your primary doctor immediately.  No matter what symptoms you list here, you need to have this situation evaluated by a medical professional.  It could be as simple as a UTI, but there are other things that might be going on that random strangers over an internet chat board cannot assess for you.  Your doctor is the ONLY person who knows your full medical history and can run proper tests and examine you in person.  He or she is the best person to give you the answers you need.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.