Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Would you ever become a pornstar?

Maybe if I was 10 years younger. 

Nope. I think it would bother me too much to do that. Im someone with anxiety and depression and i think having something like that out there that's out of my hands would only make those problems worse. Also its just one of those things that you can't take it back and you never know who will recognize you when you go out in public. I like to live my life being a normal person who isn't ambushed by strangers.

Yeah, but what I don't get is how it isn't illegal since so many other things are. 

What's the difference?

It would be the right career for me as a straight male that never gets any kind of attention at all... 39 and having never been on a real date... but on the other side I don't know how some see it the way they do as participants. 

Money can't buy everything. 

No, not really, I think it would become a bore doing it so much.

ps, As they say, you can have too much of a good thing.

i have wanted to become a pornstar since i was 12. i am 20 now. because i desperately long for approval and praise

Source(s): me motherfucker

No, and I really don't understand why anyone would want to. Who hurt them? 

No, you aren't paid enough for that.

No, not at all. I have no interest in taking up that career at all

Oh, wouldn't THAT be something!  While I'm way better looking than Ron Jeremy, I still don't think I'm porn star material.  Maybe, if the price was right, I'd do it, but I doubt it.

Yes. If there was a porn industry in my area of the country I'd become...well, not maybe a star...but at least enter the industry. I mean, straight, gay, whatever. I'd do a bunch of glory hole stuff and swallow as much of whatever they wanted me to all day long. Or bend over and "oh, baby," in whatever position I could humanly manage to get my body into. Give head to a random guy in a car while being filmed by an iPhone? Sure, why not. Porn is porn. It's sex for God's sake. People tend to be close minded about it...and I guess I get why...but when you really think about it, all the rules we live by (social rules, not laws) who says? Who says sex is "dirty" or whatever? Other people? Based on what? In the grand scheme of the universe who really says? If I wanna snowball a bunch of goo and eat some dude's salad out and don't care what you think then what harm is being done? Consenting adults, move the F on people. If you don't wanna watch it, then don't. But yes, I would. I don't really care where I stick my dick as long as it doesn't draw blood...or something like that...mostly, anyway (sadism is a thing that in certain ways I'm not necessarily opposed to). So, just name a time, a place, and show me a hole...or something to put into mine ;) and it's go time. Yeah, people will see me and know I've done whatever I did, but then again, if they do then that means they're watching it, so...do they really want it made know they are? Do what you wanna do, you just don't need to print it on a T-shirt...just do it and enjoy yourself. I mean, I do have limits, but they're a lot less then what you have.