Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

sky asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

Feeling fatigue at work?

I work full time and I walk and stand for 8 hours a day. Sometimes I feel fatigue and so sleepy. Is there anything I can take during the day that will make me feel more awake? Like any vitamins, food, or drinks? 

Fatigue can be a result of a poor diet and or dehydration. Eat better and drink more water to begin with.

Don't ship breakfast or lunch.

How well do you sleep?  By improving your sleep habits, you can feel more rested during the day. Go to sleep so you allow yourself 8 hours of sleep. No disruptions of television or your phone or laptop/tablet in your bedroom.

Take a healthy smack to work, like a bag of trail mix. that dark chocolate has been added to it. Refrain from drinking sugary beverages like soda or those energy boosters because after the sugar and or caffine high, you will come down and crash, making you feel ever worse in the longrun.

Do you get any exercise? If not, at least go for a walk. Maybe even go for a walk on your lunch or other breaks, before or after work. Walking is great for all of your muscle groups and it's a low impact exercise.

• denise

Oatmeal with fruit on top keeps you satisfied till lunchtime, and a banana at breaktime revives your energy.

Your question has nothing to do with Etiquette. Please click on Edit and move it to a more suitable category, eg "Health".

PS You feel sleepy and fatigueD.

Just a thought - are you drinking enough water? Being dehydrated is a common cause of tiredness, and not something that people often think of.

maybe you should see your doctor to find out why youre so tired

speak with a doctor because someone on here may tell you to take something and it may harm you

• drip

Don’t take any pop or energy drinks.  They will just make you crash bad later on.   A healthy snack can give you a boost. Orange juice helps me. We would keep a bag of Cuties or Halo oranges in our back room. 

Eating small healthy snack throughout your day will keep your energy up. 

• Mark

Go to bed and get up at the same time. That might help. Only you can answer that. Instead of asking a bunch of strangers lol

maybe you should see your doctor , there could be a medical reason for it

8 hours? Thats nothing 

Monster and 5 Hour Energy Drinks I guess , .... I FeeL You Though, .... I Used To Be Able To Work 60+ Hour Weeks But Now I Can Barely Hold Down Thīss 40 Hour Job I Have , .... 

I FeeL Likke A Byetch , .... 

IF You Can Get A Prescription For Adderall That CouLd HoLd u Down For A CoupLe oF Years , .... 

Don't Overdo It Though , ....