Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 2 months ago

What's your favorite punchline to a joke?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Boo boom.                 

• 1 month ago

"And then what did he say to that?"🤨

• 1 month ago

It's "I got a duck, I got a phuck for a duck, I got a duck for a phuck, and I got a buck for a phucked up duck".

Now don't you wish you ask for the whole joke now?

(Okay it's basically about a mentally challenged 18 year old who asked for a rubber duck for his BD, has relations with a pay per view hooker who charged him the duck,  but she liked it and wanted to do it again so she gave him his duck back and then receives a dollar for the duck that was destroyed by an 18 wheeler truck driver. The answer is in response to "So son how was your day?")

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If it's a joke about Gomer Pyle, it would be a "Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!"

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Funny as a screen  door a on a battleship...

• 1 month ago

If it was up Your

@SS you wolud know!

• geezer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition !

• 1 month ago

Guy walks up to the widow at her husbands funeral and says, “May I just say one word?”

“Sure,” she replies.

“Plethora.”

The widow says, “Thanks. That means a lot.”

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Pretentious moi.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The best punchline to a joke ever is, "And then the liberal said, "Work? I don't even like handjobs!"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.