Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

You are very thirsty, would you drink a beer, a soda, a sports drink, an energy drink, milkshake, protein blend, or just plain water?

46 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Water would be just fine for me.

• 2 months ago

A sports drink.

• 2 months ago

I'd usually go for an Americano or Pepsi Max. But whenever I'm really feeling dehydrated especially after a workout it's still water that I always go for. Only down the protein shake when I'm getting ready to workout. Never bother with energy/sport drinks. Since they have unnecessary amounts of sugar. And only really ever have a pint when I'm out with the boi's. But due to the current situation that won't be happening anytime soon. 

• 2 months ago

I would drink water.                                       

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A sports drink...unless the water had electrolytes  

• Sparky
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

If I was really thirsty, I would have plain water, but any other time I prefer soda

• Ivan
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Just plain water for me thanks.

• Matt85
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Fizzy (soda) is amazing when you have a raging thirst.

• Wilson
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Water is always my first choice. 

And, 

I am lactose intolerant so I can't drink a milkshake. I can drink a shake made with oat milk or with almond milk. 

I do the occasional protein blend, which gives me energy - if I am in a situation where I need energy, hiking, working out, etc. 

I don't do soda, because that's basically like drinking toxic waste. 

And, energy drinks are even worse - so bad for your body. 

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Water.                

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I would drink water because that is the only thing I drink.  I just don't like other beverages.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.