Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

Aeroplane in dream..What does it signify?

I was in my workplace. Someone at higher position told me to go to my boss. So I was going in the lift. But at the other side of the lift was an airport. I went inside the plane with some familiar faces. Then the airplane took us all to the roof of my office. There I saw my boss was giving a meal to everyone. My dad was sitting there telling me an old woman used to work there but left because she didn't get paid much. It was like he was trying to tell me to leave that job. I also saw my boss's whole family serving meal to everyone. 

Whatever it might or might not mean, it has no connection with Etiquette. So please click on Edit and  move your question to a more suitable category.

it might not mean anything, it probably just means you spend a lot of time on your job

The only question is, what does it signify TO YOU. And we can't tell you that, because we don't know you. Every dream comes from the dreamer's subconscious mind, so it's meaning...if it even has a meaning...is only possible to be known by the dreamer or those who know him/her VERY well.