Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

why are black people such picky eaters?

i manage a dining joint and its always my black customers who always ask for special requests. most other races go with the flow. 

also why do you all love to cook meat well done? majority of my black customers ask for well done steak 

What does their race have to do with it ? PEOPLE have different personalities. Some people are picky eaters, some are not. What does them being black have anything to do with them being a picky eater ? I know a lot of white people that are picky eaters. That doesn’t mean the entire race are picky eaters. 

Just give them some fried chicken to keep them happy.

You can't  just judge an entire race on  a particular experience unless you have  real statistical facts to back it up. This is just like me saying all gamers  are assholes just cause I encountered a dozen of more players with toxic attitudes.. You also can't judge one horrible doctor and think all doctors are horrible like that particular doctor.