Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Is the pandemic over yet. I'm staying in my mom's basement until it's safe to come out?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Haven't you always been in your mums basement because you're a feckless little creep claiming benefits and hanging onto her apron strings?

Come out and see whether it's over, or just watch the news.

• 1 month ago

Its not yet over in the UK anyhow. I have actually been in my house considering that before Christmas just venturing out once a week on an "necessary" trip to the shops for essential food.

• 1 month ago

I don't know where you are. But you obviously have the web, same as any of us.

Also TV, and other mass media.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sounds about the best place for a troll like you

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

the virus is no longer the problem, its the Zombies

• 1 month ago

Its not yet over in the UK anyway. I have been in my house since before Christmas only venturing out once a week on an "essential" journey to the stores for essential food. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

According to freaky Fauci you'll have to stay there at least till the end of 2022.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.