Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why feminism??

Free dinner dates not good enough for ya?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • B A
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Why do people subscribe to any form of bigotry?  Feminism is just another form of it.

• 1 month ago

I don’t expect anything from men not even a date. I also do don’t do 50/50. I take myself out or go with my girlfriends. I’ve been single 6 years. I never been on a date with a man and I’m 32. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A "free" meal isn't free when at the end of the evening you have to face a barrage of insults for not allowing the guy who paid for it to insert his penis into you. This is why smart women always go dutch. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"Why feminism??"

Feminism in the 2020's is the radial notion that first world women that have full agency and equal Rights to men, are oppressed.

Therefore, the modern feminist conception is to gain privileges and legal advantages that go beyond mere equality to men in order to not be "marginalized" and "oppressed" by equal men.  Yes, it all sounds crazy, but that is what they actually seem too believe.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm not expert on feminism but I thought it opposed men paying for things.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.