Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you check outside the window just to make sure it's still there ?

I see right through your joke there!  Don't clean your window and you will always know it's there.

In the city there is no outside. Invest in window coverings, dont look, ever, you might get sucked into to some awful scene. ...But you mean Covid isolation, I know Barney. Yea that makes it even worse. But theres nothing interesting outside anyway, here. And I've sometimes resorted to looking at pictures of what country life used to be like :(

I put my hand through to test it, but then I had to go to the emergency room and ran across some grumpy GE complaining about how he'd rather be at home, sleeping in.

• Mrs H

I find tapping it works well. 

Unless you mean Baby then it's just to make sure the trunk's shut