Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Are Brits looking forward to becoming a third world country? Whites will be a minority there by 2066?

I've been warning this will happen for years and liberals have laughed at my suggestion.  

Third World Savages are taking over and the snowflake faction is letting it happen and shouting RACISM against people like me who speak out. 

Britain is infested with foreigners and the liberal/left who hate this country. You don't find this attitude in other parts of the world, but since 1945 a population of traitors has emerged.

Member conduct.

ii provide any type of material that is hazardous to kids, threatening, violent, bothering, tortious, derogatory, off-color, salacious, defamatory, intrusive of another's privacy, despiteful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise undesirable;

What is this 3 world rubbish we can stop taking Terrorists and Migrants the EU can no longer send us its Rubbish

Royals rule in UK

Liz Windsor of Sandringham ordered her minions to disguise the UK as a 3rd world country to keep things in 'order'.

It's a successful plan and will be repealed as required...

Member conduct. 

ii make available any content that is harmful to children, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;

Racism truly is an evil thing. 

• ?

does that mean they can protest under a white lives matter flag !!!

Well, as I'm 76, fat and English - and think I am the dogs bollocks by using the word 'woke' to everything I don't agree with (despite not knowing what it means - like 99% of my likewise friends - but will use it anyway perpetually on MailOnline) I still hope I have the privilege to enviously cry 'foul' at the kind of blacks who have made it, like sportspersons, artists or even politicians. The sort who, when I was growing up were silent and kept with their own.

A report published eight years ago is hardly a 'Current Event' and the profressor's projection is based on immigration and fertility rates continuing as they were doing then. I defy anyone, including an Oxford academic, to predict the trends in immigration and fertility rates over the fifty-three years from 2013.

You do realise that's a right wing paper and it's just someone's opinion? A silly opinion while today Britain is 86% plus white.