Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Are you okay with Buffalo Bill (transgenders) sharing a bathroom with your 6-year-old daughter?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Never in a million years!

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't understand why you are calling Transgender people Buffalo Bill. Perhaps try and understand humanity. People who have transgendered are extremely unlikely to be threat to your child.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Are you okay with Buffalo Bill (transgenders) sharing a bathroom with your 6-year-old son?

• 1 month ago

Women's bathrooms have stalls.  It isn't like they are walking around with their junk out, so what does it matter?  

Why are conservatives so concerned about sex?  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

God there are some pig ignorant people on YA 😂. No wonder the question was asked anonymously. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What the hell is a Buffalo Bill Transgender troll.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only if the child comes out of the bathroom and says loud enough for all to hear, 'Daddy, why does that lady have a pee-pee? '

• 1 month ago

It has been 8 years since the first ruling in Colorado that a 6 year old transgender girl  was allowed to use the girls bathroom.

Now tell me, why does your sick mind think for one second, that someone who is transgender would automatically have sexual feelings for others of the sex that they feel they are?  How many 6 year olds to you honestly think that are so sexualised, that they would be trying to do something to another child?  Why can it not be, that a child who needs to use the bathroom wants to do just that - use the bathroom.

How will you try to stop this happening?  Are YOU going to insist on checking a child's genitals before they are allowed to go to the bathroom?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I wouldn't be happy if they shared a bathroom with my 20yo daughter. 

• 1 month ago

Buffalo Bill from the movie wasn't a transgender. In reality he was the raggity woman on the bed with the shotgun in Scarface. Thing is I never sold perico. Where's Linda maricons?!!! She walked by me looking WORRIED about me.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.