Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

• not

These slavery, child labor and human rights issues are 100% acceptable to liberal America. Anything to save a buck. Trump was hard at work on these issues before being sent packing. Left politicians complained the humanitarian roadblocks Trump was putting in place would disrupt their intrests. Hopefully he made progress. 

Yes your question includes a snapshot of that article. My screen shares the headline. These other answer givers just ignore it for their own greed. They f'n love child labor and slavery. Only virtue signal the opposite.

I'm on my second now and may buy a third one so that I have one for me and one for my wife.

• ?

By 2030 or 2035, you won't be able to buy a new car in many European countries that is powered by gasoline.

• sam

Yes................

I will when they figure out how to make non-toxic batteries in a non-toxic way.

• Murzy

I will when they have charging stations as plentiful as the gas stations.

Where are they going to get the electricity to power all of these electric autos?  If they burn hydrocarbons as boiler fuel to make electricity, isn't that the same as burning hydrocarbons as fuel in an internal combustion engine.  My guess is that they know more about strong force/weak force than they show.  The absence of information is an indicator.