Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What are Trump supporters fearful of and why?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Anything and anyone that isn't exactly the same as them. They even dream up imaginary stuff to be afraid of.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't fear the downfall of America coming, thanks to the left.

I expect it.

I don't have children, my liberal brother's children deserve everything they got coming to them.

Too bad.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Fearful of the radical democrats breaking things.  Everything from their storm troopers burning towns and the local democrats politicians delighting in it, to the wholesale political corruption and blatant threats by their leaders  that they are coming after conservatives.  Democrats have the same mind set as nazis in times past.   Think of the poor German citizen back then who wanted no part of it, but found him/herself in the middle of it.  That is the same as the typical Trump supporter.

• Natures Creator,  that is it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You wish we were.  :-)     

Attachment image
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump supporters fear pretty much everything.

• 1 month ago

The destruction of the American way of life. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

they are fearful of anything different

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump supporters are fearful of their own image in a mirror. 

They are fearful of anything they don't like. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because Joe Biden has just been put in charge of a country that has a very good secret mind control device?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.