Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Are you as Christian as they get? Do you advertise the fact because otherwise no one would know?

No, I am not.  I am a Christian, but I haven't overcome the world yet.  The answer to your second question is "N/A".

You're either a Christian or you're not.  And Christians don't "advertise."  We live what we believe.

No I am not as Christian as I can get because I commit many sins but I never advertise the fact. that I am a believer. If asked I will confirm that I am a Christian and whenever I can I do try to help people as best I can.

I even try to help those who have been unkind to me and some who have truly hurt me or my wife.

I get plenty of Christians telling me that I cannot be a Christian. They say that because they don't learn how to apply the Gospel wherever they go to church. It's common for me to defend the Gospel from other Christians. Anyone, LGBT or not, can approach God without changing first if that call is in them.