Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

When will God reveal all the hidden details ?

Probably on Judgment Day.

I suppose after Christ makes his public return our education will shift into a higher gear, but God won't necessarily tell us all he knows.

When we meet him.

Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's hidden.....🤔

It's right there in front of you. To see it you can't use your eyes........👁️

See, speak, hear no evil.

🙈🙊🙉

• Mark

Apparetnly when we die. Don't you find it that strange whren we humans invented the tape recorder.of God can be seen?  It's almost like most poweful ;being iin the uniuerse is either coy or doesn't exist.But of couse, neither can be true. 

• Justin

“But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known.

“Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops." (Luke 12:2-3).

Jesus was limiting this to 'human' activities, but degrees of knowledge and divine experience are actually the basis of our individual 'rewards.' Scripture even describes it like a 'competition' from which we can be 'disqualified,' (without losing our salvation, 1 Corinthians 3:13-14, 9:27), and there even appears to be one overall 'winner,' (1 Corinthians 9:24), who gets to know what it is like to Be GOD, (that is, views everything just as He does). 

‘He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne." (Revelation 3:21)

When he starts existing.

Maybe never. As far as I can see in the Bible, God doesn't tell anyone everything. He keeps certain things from some people and even the angels don't know everything. 

• Bryce

Religion is a giant fraud so don't wait on that source.