Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Do you like American feminists?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Even as a woman, myself, I don't care for most feminists.  I cannot really see what it is they want. Just a lot of bi*ching and causing people to dislike them.  Talking and discussing things can go a long way now days.  They served their purpose back in the day.. but it's time to become women again.  And be proud of it.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

yes likes the lesbians a lot , untouched females that are virgins not spoiled by a mans tool .. yum yum , likes converting them ...

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

no I don't like them, they are man hating dykes

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. This "metoo" movement has done too far. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It depends. I still see sexism and champion equality. Misandry goes too far.

Explain the history of the ERA or Gender Pay Gap controversy w/o sexism. The more educated one is, the more valid their convictions. Sexism begat feminism.

• not
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I dislike feminists. I like powerful strong women. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

American or not, no I don't.  What they give to others, they deserve back.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No they're just male bigots w out *******

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I find it is as many other trendy things. Feminists want parts of their demands yet, still want a guy to pay for a date, open the door for them, give them gifts, and be careful how you speak around them, talk as if to another guy, and they are offended. Simply another example of hypocrisy. They wish for all the nice parts yet, I have never known one who can show me they ARE my equal as a man.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes.  They're fighting for our sisters.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.