Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Do you like American feminists?

Even as a woman, myself, I don't care for most feminists.  I cannot really see what it is they want. Just a lot of bi*ching and causing people to dislike them.  Talking and discussing things can go a long way now days.  They served their purpose back in the day.. but it's time to become women again.  And be proud of it.

• ?

yes likes the lesbians a lot , untouched females that are virgins not spoiled by a mans tool .. yum yum , likes converting them ...

• ?

no I don't like them, they are man hating dykes

No. This "metoo" movement has done too far. 

It depends. I still see sexism and champion equality. Misandry goes too far.

Explain the history of the ERA or Gender Pay Gap controversy w/o sexism. The more educated one is, the more valid their convictions. Sexism begat feminism.

• not

I dislike feminists. I like powerful strong women. 

American or not, no I don't.  What they give to others, they deserve back.

No they're just male bigots w out *******

I find it is as many other trendy things. Feminists want parts of their demands yet, still want a guy to pay for a date, open the door for them, give them gifts, and be careful how you speak around them, talk as if to another guy, and they are offended. Simply another example of hypocrisy. They wish for all the nice parts yet, I have never known one who can show me they ARE my equal as a man.

• ?

Yes.  They're fighting for our sisters.