Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Sam asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Why can't men realize women are smarter?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20210...

One of the stupid anonymous males in this question wrote 

"Yes, that's how it works in mother nature. Feminists can't change nature. They are dumb. Do they really think they can take the role of men? I am sure they never had a thought about that. Women are weak no offense just truth. Don't tell me women are smarter if not stronger physically BS. Women are dumb too truth again. There will be no women in any job that requires a brain if it's not for political reasons. Skill wise no way. Sympathy? yes."

Doesn't he realize women are the majority of the teachers? That's a job that requires a brain. And more women are going to college then men. 

Update:

What is he correct about. He just said 'women are dumb' and he made a lot of typing mistakes. Are you another stupid male Anonymous? 

Update 2:

Bill - Maybe your interpretation of girls being favored after the education reform is boys being favored BEFORE it and girls being discriminated against. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

It is the same reason as many men don't think that Trump was God on earth.  Falsehoods are frequently rejected by intelligent people.  Women are TEACHERS not learners.  They pass along what they have been taught because they are cheap and US education is a laughing stock.  There are plenty of smart women and plenty of stupid ones.  Just as there are plenty of smart and stupid men.  Sex doesn't create intelligence.

• Elana
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have read both your and his question and neither would give me much hope.

Fortunately, neither of you represents your gender.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

@Sam: You have to prove that to be the case. Considering however the educational reform was designed to favor girls I can easily prove my side of the argument. 

Plenty of people that go to college and earn themselves a degree are complete idiots. Being a teacher also doesn't mean you're intelligent and in fact many of them are idiots. 

And being favored in education since the 1970's and getting better grades because of it doesn't mean women are smarter. How about you look at the grades of girls before the biased educational reform in the 1970's and weep at the fact that boys were doing better than girls by a wide margin. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He is correct though. 

Anyone can do teaching, and what are they teaching? They are not exactly teaching girls how to look after a home or men how to maintain it. 

More women are going to college because they have been favoured. Men have been neglected in education. Doesn't mean women are more brainy. 

Once again it's feminism at work. 

He spoke the truth. Why do you think everything is in such a mess with women trying to control it? Why were things better in the past with men in control? 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Susie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Many on both sides are stupid today.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.