Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How would people who oppose covid restrictions have handled going through WW2 in the 1940s?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

You need to be specific and learn how to write properly to communicate.

This is so vague and not even worth the time to guess what the hell you mean exactly. 

It depends on the country, who's side you are on, and your race. 

You dummy.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Very well, I'd imagine. After all, that war was not a hoax.

• 2 months ago

The same way they handled the spanish flu in 1918.

• 2 months ago

My Dad was in WWII.  He told me about how the soldiers stood in line for their vaccinations.  They didn't enjoy doing this, but they did it anyways.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

well if they got knocked down flat on their asses, they would probably get their asses up and keep fighting that's just what people do who have no fear

• 2 months ago

God chose the Russian winter to destroy the Nazi war machine not pestilence like in ww1 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.