Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Liberals, what part of a mother, a father, a daughter, and a son is offensive to you?

What needs to be "blurred"?

• not

Nothing but deflection in answers here.

BLM's liberal leftist to do list said they wished to destroy the western family structure. That mother, father, kid situation. It is well known that abandonment of children is a goal of the left. 

In West Virgina ..... the brother and the sister becomes the Father and the Mother

You voted for a guy who's onto his third marriage. Talk about thinks being blurred.

None of it, so long as it's a healthy family.

Lots of those "ideal" families are quite dysfunctional behind close doors.

what are you talking about?  why this question at all, oh I see you are still trolling.  I forgot to look at who was asking this question.

If that's what you want fine, not sure what any of those things have to do with me. I do have a mother and a father.

• ?

So long as flexibility remains in the usage, I am okay with those terms. 

Keep an eye on them, you obviously have nothing better to do

• ?

Leftists are in the land of unicorns and fairy tails. 

• ?

Do what thy will is the whole of the question Alan Cromwell