Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do Racists always try to twist words and say that we hate White people when in truth we hate Racists?

• not

Who is racist? See how that works? 

Well done Annie.

I am in total agreement with you. Whether racist is white, black or non white they are still ALL racists

I am a believer in Black Lives Matter but I am a greater believer in ALL Lives Matter.

Have you noticed that at 99% of those posting racist comments on Yahoo Answers are anonymous cowards?

Gee, I wonder.....

• ?

Well let’s be clear that anyone can be racist, minorities can be just as racist as some whites if not more so i think that’s the point they’re trying to make.

• y

be less white pretty much sums up what the thought process is today.

• Susie

I’m sure this will be a big surprise to you, considering your indoctrination; but racists comes in all sizes, colors, and political beliefs. So stop generalizing and trying to make race a political issue.  That is all libs care about, is if they can use it for political gain.   (Shaking head). 

they always project their evil deeds on others because to them everyone is like them.  They can't conceive that they are the ones in the wrong.  

• ?

They think they are being clever like a monkey. 

Republicans aren't intelligent enough to say intelligent things, so they try to trigger us, instead.  Kind of like this kid in 2nd grade math class that thought he looked 'smart' to tell the teacher and class that 2 plus 2 made 7.

Is this a trick question?